In India, extra virgin olive oil is the most often used cooking oil. Extra virgin olive oil is a vegetable oil obtained by pressing the olive fruit juice from the olive tree. It derives from the mechanical extraction of olive oil without any chemical treatment.
Extra virgin olive oil is the highest quality olive oil available in India. The flavor of extra virgin olive oil is fruity, bitter, and somewhat peppery. Cooking oil and salad dressing oil are both made with extra virgin olive oil. It’s also used as a hair conditioner, a body massage oil, and a skin care treatment.
|S.no.||Best Brand Extra Virgin Olive Oil||Check Price|
|1.||DiSano Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|2.||Borges Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|3.||Figaro Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|4.||Bertolli Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|5.||Solimo Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|6.||Saffola Aura Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|7.||RS Rafael Salgado Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
DiSano Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Disnao Extra Virgin Olive Oil is carefully extracted from selected quality olives during the first cold pressing process, giving the preparation a wonderful taste and aroma. Extra Virgin olive oil is ideal for dishes that call for the fresh fragrance and flavour of olives.
- Created by First Cold Pressing of Raw Olive
- Rich in Beneficial Antioxidants and Vitamin E
- Zero Cholesterol, Low Saturated Fat
- High in Healthy Fats- MUFA & PUFA (Unsaturated Fatty Acids)
Borges Extra Virgin Olive Oil
From a small group of the highest-quality olives grown in the Mediterranean sun, with all of their natural flavour and aroma. Borges Extra Virgin Olive Oil is made from cold-pressed olives and has a strong flavour and fragrance. It’s a better alternative to butter.
- Captivating flavour of olives, ideal for salads and dressings
- Substitute for butter/ghee
- Maximum Shelf Life is around 24 Months
Figaro Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Figaro is one of the oldest olive oil brands in India, with a 100-year history. Figaro comes with a purity guarantee: only the highest quality olive oil is used, and great care is taken to ensure that the oil maintains all of its nutritional benefits. Figaro extra virgin olive oil has a superior taste since it is made from the first pressing of the finest olives with no additional grinding, heat, or processing.
- In your house, the number one olive oil
- Olive oil is used for a variety of purposes, including cooking, hair, and skin.
- Maintain a healthy cardio-circulatory system by lowering cholesterol levels.
Bertolli Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 1L – Pure Olive Oil, Premium Quality Healthy Cooking Oil
The Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Bertolli is first cold pressed. Not to mention, each container is ecologically packed to reduce environmental impact and prevent spoilage from heat, air, and even light exposure while remaining transparent for your confidence and convenience. Extra Virgin Olive Oil has a full-bodied, superior flavour and low acidity, in addition to its many well-known health benefits. It has a bold flavour, but it’s also delicate and rich.
- Antioxidants, MUFA, PUFA, and Vitamin E are all natural ways to lower cholesterol, lose weight, and nourish your body.
- Every Bertolli bottle is ergonomically built to protect the contents from heat, light, and air.
- Olive Oils derived from real and organic olives that are non-GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) and chemical-free.
Amazon Brand – Solimo Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 1L
Solimo Extra Virgin Olive Oil is a better alternative to cooking oils. It’s free of trans fats and high in omega 3 and antioxidants, all of which are beneficial to your wellbeing. The olive oil’s flavour and fragrance are preserved because it is processed using a non-chemical method that avoids the use of unnecessary heat. Solimo Olive Oil should be kept in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and heat. Olive oil becomes cloudy at temperatures below 4°C.
- A trans-fat-free extra virgin olive oil
- Cold-pressed extraction preserves the flavour and aroma of the product.
- Omega-3 and antioxidants are present, making this a healthy cooking choice.
- It’s common for olive oil to become cloudy below 4°C.
- It can also be used to care for your hair and skin.
Saffola Aura Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 250 ml
Extra virgin Olive Oil is a great culinary addition to your kitchen when it comes to nutrient-dense superfoods. Saffola Aura Extra Virgin Olive Oil is a high-quality edible oil from Spain that is high in monounsaturated fatty acids and antioxidants. It is made from olives that have been carefully plucked from Spanish orchards and then shipped to India. Extra virgin olive oil is cold pressed to preserve the natural flavours and properties of the olive. It has a deep, flavorful flavour that complements your cooking beautifully, making it ideal for modern lifestyles.
- High-quality Spanish olives were used to make this product.
- Antioxidant strength that aids in the battle against free radicals
- Contains a lot of good fats. Unsaturated Fatty Acids, or MUFAs, are abundant in this food.
- Salad dressings, dips, spreads, garnishes, drizzling, and flavouring are all popular uses.
RS Rafael Salgado Extra Virgin Olive Oil
The RS extra virgin olive oil comes from the Cordoba/Seville hills. It is distinguished by its mild flavour, lack of bitterness, and almond fruitiness. It has a new, appetising flavour, and thanks to its fruitiness, it has a strong flavour in meals. Rafael Salgado is one of the top three Spanish exporter brands, with distribution in over 125 countries. It is currently the most popular brand of olive oil and extra virgin olive oil in the hotel industry in Spain. Rafael Salgado (RS)”.
- It retains the olive’s chemical and biological characteristics.
- Has an acidity level of less-than-1%
- Extra virgin olive oil is made from cold-pressed olives and has a delicious, healthy taste.
- There are no additives or preservatives in this cholesterol-free product.
- It is the most easily digestible form of oil, with little effect on the stomach and a favourable effect on digestion. It quickly produces a feeling of fullness